Issues that matter
- Protection for all Vermonters to have reproductive freedom
- Advocating for more affordable housing options for renters and people looking to own a home. House prices are so high that many young families can't afford to live on the Islands or in West Milton. There is very little rental stock, and what's available is often out of many people's price ranges.This needs to change.
- Protecting the natural landscape of the district. We live in a beautiful place, and it's our responsibility to ensure the health of the lake and land for future generations.
- Addressing the issues of food insecurity that are faced by so many in our district. We need greater resources and services throughout the district.
- Improving access to health and mental health care for district residents
- Broadband internet access for every resident who wants it
- Providing greater access to childcare providers and financial assistance for families needing childcare
- Safe schools
- This might take some time, but I'd love to see regular bus service restored in Grand Isle county.
Donate here for a better Grand Isle County and West Milton.